What types of tax forms do filmmakers need to submit?

Modified on Fri, 14 Jun at 6:12 AM

The required tax form will depend on the filmmaker's location. US-based filmmakers will typically need to submit a W-9, while international filmmakers may need a W-8.

Have questions? We're happy to help! Just open a ticket in your portal login.

Follow us


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article