Is there anything else I need to do to be eligible to receive payments?

Modified on Wed, 12 Jun at 8:33 AM

In addition to claiming your films, you need to provide valid tax forms (W-9 for US residents, W-8 for non-US residents) and correct payment information. To do that, you will have to log in to the filmmaker's portal.

Have questions? We're happy to help! Just open a ticket in your portal login.

Follow us


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article